Your big day is rapidly approaching… You’ve never done this before. Don’t worry – let Julie create the cake of your dreams. Here are a few questions to begin your thinking about the perfect cake for your big day before you contact Julie.
The Big Day:
- What is the date of your wedding?
- What time is the reception?
- Where is the reception?
- Will the cake be inside or outside?
- Do you want to save the top tier of the cake for your one-year wedding anniversary?
- What type of cake topper do you want?
- Do you want flowers/ribbon on the cake?
- What is the color theme of the wedding?
- Do you want a stacked or tiered cake?
- Round, Square or do you want cupcakes?
- What cake flavor(s) do you want?
- What is the menu for the reception – appetizers, meal or just desserts?
- Do you want filling between the layers?
- Do you want fondant?
- How many guests do you expect at the reception?
- What is the earliest time the cake can be set up?
- Who is serving the cake?
2 Layer Round:
8 inch 24 servings
10 inch 38 servings
12 inch 56 servings
14 inch 78 servings
2 Layer Square:
6 inch 18 servings
8 inch 32 servings
10 inch 50 servings
12 inch 72 servings
Chocolate, vanilla strawberry, key lime, lemon, pound cake, and many more.
Chocolate, lemon, lime, strawberry, peanut butter and many more.